Privacy and Terms
Effective date: July 16, 2019
- Service means the https://gofreight-wordpress-test.netlify.com/ website and the GoFreight mobile application operated by Hard Core Technology Corp.
- Personal Data
- Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data
- Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or
from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Controller
- Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in
common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
- Data Processors (or Service Providers)
- Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User)
- Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
- Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service with a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Hard Core Technology Corp. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods,
services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already
purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation
Hard Core Technology Corp. may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Hard Core Technology Corp. will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Taiwan and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Taiwan and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Hard Core Technology Corp. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Hard Core Technology Corp.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Hard Core Technology Corp. aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you.
Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, lease contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Hard Core Technology Corp. relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the California Consumer Privacy Act
This section provides additional details about the personal information we collect about California consumers and the rights afforded to them under the California Consumer Privacy Act or “CCPA.”
For more details about the personal information we have collected, including the categories of sources, please see the Information Collection and Use section above. Hard Core Technology Corp. collects this information for the business and commercial purposes, share this information with the categories of third parties described in the Information
Collection and Use section above. We do not sell (as such term is defined in the CCPA) the personal information we collect (and will not sell it without providing a right to opt out).
Please note that we do use third-party cookies for our advertising purposes as further described in our Behavioral Remarketing section below.
Subject to certain limitations, the CCPA provides California consumers the right to request to know more details about the categories or specific pieces of personal information we collect (including how we use and disclose this information), to delete their personal information, to opt out of any “sales” that may be occurring, and to not be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
California consumers may make a request pursuant to their rights under the CCPA by contacting us at email@example.com. We will verify your request using the information associated with your account, including email address. Government identification may be required. Consumers can also designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on their behalf.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Registration and Authentication
Depending on what is described below, third parties may provide registration and authentication services. In this case, Hard Core Technology Corp. will be able to access some Data, stored by these third party services, for registration or identification purposes.
- Google OAuth (Google Inc.)
Google API Services
Google API Services is a set of Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) that allow Hard Core Technology Corp. applications to interact with and use Google features. Tools such as Gmail, Maps and Translate are used as part of these Services.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Google Ads (AdWords)
- Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/adsGoogle also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Effective date: July 16, 2019
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) govern your relationship with https://www.gofreight.co/ website (the “Service”) operated by Hard Core Technology Corp. (“us”, “we”, or “our”). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain
information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for
the Content that you post to the Service, including its legality, reliability, and
By posting Content to the Service, you grant us the right and license to use, modify,
perform, display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service. You
retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through
the Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights.
You represent and warrant that: (i) the Content is yours (you own it) or you have the right
to use it and grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) the
posting of your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights,
publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate,
complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms,
which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for
any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or
a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately
upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or
controlled by Hard Core Technology Corp..
Hard Core Technology Corp. has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the
content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You
further acknowledge and agree that Hard Core Technology Corp. shall not be responsible or
liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or
in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or
through any such web sites or services.
We highly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party
web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for
any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to
terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall Hard Core Technology Corp., nor its directors, employees, partners, agents,
suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or
punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or
other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access
or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any
content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your
transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence)
or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such
damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS
AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or
implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a
particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
Hard Core Technology Corp. its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant
that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time
or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses
or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Taiwan, without
regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver
of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a
court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute
the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior
agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new
terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree
to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.