Ocean import and export—better management of the sales
- Supports printing multiple shipments’ arrival notices in batches
- Supports creating multiple containers/items with a single click
- Added a column to assign a salesperson in HB/L for better management of the sales team’s resources.
- Supports auto-complete search when assigning a salesperson to your HB/L or direct MB/L.
- Added fields for sales types, booking types, and salesperson to direct MB/L.
- Supports creating one-time trade partners directly in the consignee field and notify parties by typing in the trade partner’s name, without the hassle of creating trade partners for only one-time use.
- Supports filters to quickly identify certain salesperson’s HB/L
Accounting—managing your business finance into details
- Supports invoice drafting to avoid including unconfirmed billing items and ensure accounting accuracy.
- The journal report is ready for better management of your accounting details on a daily basis.
- Shipment mode is supported in Agent/Local Statement for customers to reconcile in their preferred ways.
Administration—customize access control throughout the whole system
- Supports more customized permission by different departments, roles, and users.
- The Customer field will now be shown in the Ocean Import and Air Import Modules once the Direct Master box is checked.
- Users can now choose to show the ETA column in the list view of the Trucking module.
- Fixed an issue where Email subject cannot be configured in the Quotation, Warehouse, and Memo modules.
- Enabled configuration of list view columns in the ISF module.
- Users will now be notified when the shipping agent should be updated along with the selected office.
- Supports to apply the final ETA change in MB/L to all HB/Ls.
- Supports to include entries with blank dates in ETA/ETD for Agent/Local Statement.
- Supports volume-weight calculation of containers in Ocean Import/Export modules.
- Supports multi-currency display on Agent/Local Statement.
- Supports up to 6 decimal places for the Volume and Rate field in accounting.