GoFreight Tracking Portal—customer communications in an efficient way
Cargo tracking has been an important part of customer experience in freight forwarding as customers need the real-time information of their cargo to maximize their reaction time.
In GoFreight Tracking Portal, your customers can track and review one shipment by simply inputting the container number into the tracking portal.
In the premium version, customers will have access to all their shipments after they log into the portal. They can easily find any shipment with important information, such as ETD and ETA, and other documents. Once the arrival notice and invoice are generated in GoFreight, customers will be able to view or download them directly in the Tracking Portal.
This service requires an additional service fee. To enable this service, please contact your sales representative for more details.
Additional Language Support—Traditional and Simplified Chinese
In this release, we have added three languages in the GoFreight interface. Users can now change their preference in My Profile > Settings > Language.
- AR and AP are now available for configuration of My Shipment list view under the trucking module.
- Users can now select “Third Party” as the payment method for Inland Freight in the Ocean Import Delivery Order document.
- The format of the Agent/Local Statement has been redesigned, so it’s easier for the readers to match the invoice with the payment.
- Supports up to 7 levels of containers in Freight Rate configuration when creating a quotation for Air Import/Export.
- Users can now generate manifest whether there is a container number or not.